Here’s what Al’s Furnace Inspections include:
- A thorough inspection of the heat exchanger for cracks, holes and leaks.
- Checking gas pressure for proper setting.
- Examination of the flame for a proper mixture of air and gas.
- Examination of the air filter for proper airflow.
- Inspection and oiling of fan motor, if needed.
- Inspection of visible vent piping.
NOTE: Replace the air filter every 1–2 months. Check once each month, if it’s dirty it’s time to change it.
Al’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning does Inspections on any brand of gas or electric furnace. We clean any furnace components needing cleaned and run Diagnostics to ensure your furnace is running as it’s peak efficiency. Diagnostics include such items as gas pressure or proper functioning of electric heat-strips.