Allergen Free Air with HEPA Filter
Al’s sells and installs several different air-cleaning or air-filtration systems. Which system is best for you? UV lights are great a reducing pet or smoking odors. If you have allergies, perhaps a HEPA filter is best for you. Call Al’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning today to discuss which system is best for your needs.
High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters capture 99.97 percent of harmful airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 micron They are an ideal addition to a home for those who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory issues. Additionally, they keep the home cleaner by filtering all air before it is discharged through the vents.
HEPA filters don’t remove odors and VOCs which is why some HEPA Air-Cleaners also include an activated-carbon filter. These carbon filters, are highly efficient in helping to trap chemical vapors, fumes, odors and gases.
Al’s sells and installs the AccuClean Whole-Home Air Filtration System from American Standard. (pictured to the right)
- Removes up to 99.98 percent of allergens from the filtered air
- Catches particles down to .1 micron in size
- Eight times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance
- 100 times more effective than a standard one-inch throwaway filter or ionic-type room appliance
- Delivers cleaner air and more of it
- Reusable filter can be cleaned by vacuuming
Keep Your Home's Air Clean!
Al’s sells and installs several different air-cleaning or air-filtration systems. We can assist you in choosing the one best for your needs. Call 972-225-5257
or contact us online.