Oak Point, TX
Learn More About Oak Point, TX Here: http://www.oakpointtexas.com/
Oak Point, TX is located in Denton County, TX and sits along the shoreline on the east side of Lewisville Lake, 12 miles southeast of Denton, TX.
Al’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Provides Maintenance, Repair & Replacement services for Plumbing & HVAC in Oak Point, TX.
Since 1989, Al’s has served southern Denton & Collin counties, northern Dallas County & northeast Tarrant County with up to a 12 Truck Service Fleet to serve you promptly.
This Is What You Get With Al’s:
- As a company, Al’s has a Texas Plumbing License, PLUS
- We employ only Texas Licensed Plumbers. The Plumber coming into your home also has a Texas Plumber License.
- We pull all Plumbing and HVAC Permits required by your City. You can check your City’s website to know when a Plumbing or HVAC Permit is required.
- We employ NATE Certified HVAC Technicians (Details on NATE below. Texas doesn’t have HVAC Licenses).
- We install Brand-Specific Repair Parts versus “one size fits all”.
- Our Service Staff has over 110 years experience.
Al’s Offers 24 / 7 Emergency Service for both Plumbing & HVAC Systems in Oak Point, TX
Boundaries and History of Oak Point, TX
Boundaries of Oak Point, TX:
West: Lewisville Lake
North: South of Cantrell Slough Creek, and running north & east to Naylor Road. Continuing east of Naylor and aligning to, and (just south of) Cheyenne Drive to Martop Road. East to .5 mile east of Martop Road — which is the northeast corner of the city.
East: From the northeast corner (described above) heading directly south, and creating a “triangle” notch along Shahan Prairie Road, and south again to Cottonwood Trail. Directly west to Oak Grove Parkway, south 100 feet, west 1 mile, directly south to the northern shore of the Nix Slough inlet of water — which is the southeast corner of the city.
South: From the southeast corner of the city (described above) following the shoreline of Nix Slough and Jefferson Slough to the west boundary — which is Lewisville Lake.
History of Oak Point, TX
Being a a residential development, Oak Point does not have a rich history like many of the cities in north Texas. Oak Point was incorporated around 1980. Oak Point’s was population of: 387 in 1980, 645 in 1990, 1,747 in 2000 and 2,816 in 2010.